Monday, December 10, 2012

Rick's Entry for December 2012

Hello everypony.... I mean, everybody. I blame this weird cult of ferals I've found on the web. They're like, a group of feral who are all horsekin and takes nicknames based on the TV show My Little Pony. Weirdos. Don't tell them I said that! The web has ears everywhere. Speaking of the web, my own little space on the web to promote the union of ferals is... kind of underwhelming so far. There have been people of all places interested in the idea and the word have spread a bit, but not nearly as fast as I hope. I think I need to study a bit more the mythos around here and try to find one, strong argument to make ferals want to unite under the same cause... because apparently, saving the world isn't all that popular.

This said, I haven't been sitting on my butt all month! Well... I have been sitting on my butt a large portion of it, or laying in bed, but that's beside the point! I did go out a bit, once again thanks to the rather persuasive ways of my dear Amelia. May she go in Hell. Hah, just joking, but really, meeting the vampires, on their turf, wasn't exactly.... what I would call a fun party. Things were pretty tense on their side, as the growing population of other groups have been making their power wane a lot in the chessboard of the Supernatural. That's where we come into play, of course. We're working on the details of how to bridge the gap between them and the werewolves. If we are to be united, we need to be able to count on them not killing each other... among other things. Our evening there had been fruitful... but I'm not exactly looking forward to our next scheduled meeting either. Darn, those people are creepy!

So, we basically got that covered. Just need to be a little better at uniting the ferals. If I can manage that, it should be better to show the other races that we are serious. As for you guys... for all the time I did spent doing nothing, I can't say I've really been keeping an eye on what you have been doing. It's nice to hear that everybody is alright, especially you Lizzy! You had me worried. You should take the time to write a little something, it's not really fair to put all that weight on Chris' shoulder. Being a Mage is tough enough, I'm sure. As for you Darrel... I guess I won't tell you to be careful, this time. Obviously, you don't listen when I try to warn you. So I'm just going to wish you the best of luck. In fact, I want to wish everyone the best of luck. We're closer to the truth, I can sense it. We're going to send those things back where they belong with some well deserved ass kicking!

-Rick

PS: Austin, can you check at my home when you have time to see if my other pikachu plush is in my home? I may have misplaced mine, I can't find it, and it makes me kinda sad. It's not important though, just a silly feral need. kthkbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment