Monday, December 31, 2012

Lizzie's Entry for December 2012

((3 points, cuz I mention Kris and stuff, right? Eh, I posted, leave me alone.))

Hey, guys. Sorry I haven't been writing much, but I've been busy with Christian, and I figured he could just keep you informed on everything. Apparently that's too much trouble for him, though, despite the big favor he asked of me. So... I guess I should fill you in on everything that's been happening since I last wrote.

First, I was just doing normal patroll-y ghost-helping stuff. None of the stuff you guys can understand is all that exciting, so I won't bore you with the simplicities. Basically, I kept helping ghosts for awhile like usual until the ship got me to where Christian was staying. He's living a pretty fancy life in his hotel, that's for sure. He's got this great hottub and everything. And his bed has to be the softest thing I've slept on in forever. While, second softest, but I'm not allowed to talk about that.

Annnnnyways, then we went down to the Underworld. That was a bit of a problem since apparently Christian's not too good at following the rules. We almost got in trouble once or twice, but between my knowledge and Chris' skills, we managed to get all the way down to the dominion of the Athenaeum. It's impossible to tell how large it is from outside, but what little we saw was huge and winding and... Have any of you seen the movie the Pagemaster? Well, something like that, but with more books and death. So, we had to find Chris's important information, but it turned out to be in some area that was blocked off by an overzealous mage. So, we had to find him, which... as you heard from Chris was a difficult task for a variety of reasons. I won't rehash the whole thing, though. Suffice it to say, we were pretty screwed between a monster and the dominion's guardian. Luckily, I had a friend. A really powerful ghost that had been tucked away in the flower you always saw me wearing in my hair. She healed me faster than even Undine could've after I died, and offered me one more favor. She seemed a little disappointed when I told her what I needed help with, but... in the end, she seemed happy to finally be able to move on.

So, that's the only major thing that's happened for awhile. I wish I could stay longer with Christian, but my krewe really wants my help with something. We're going to be raiding some major Cheron facility. Huge power drains, the works. It'll probably turn out to be nothing, at any rate, and then I can come back to spend some time with Rami, assuming Chris manages to pull off what he's been preparing for. I'm certainly rooting for him.

Ja ne~
Lizzie T. O'Conner

No comments:

Post a Comment