Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Rick's Entry for January 2012

(( One point for on time, one point for subplot (moving in Toronto), one point for talking about others (Lizzy break and other's doing), one point for furthering the plot (Investigating the lake and having a cam set up). So all four points. I think. Yay! ))

Hello everyone...and Lizzy...

I suppose I would eventually have done this, since we were told to go somewhere and because I wasn't being the man I wanted to be for Lizzy and I needed some time away to figure things out, but I never thought Lizzy would just run away like that, without telling me in person. I don't really like discussing my private life things publicly and I'm only forced to do so now because I obviously don't have any other way to communicate with Lizzy. Who know where she is exactly now. Anyway, I suppose I will forgive her at some point and forgive myself for not having been right. Sorry Lizzy...

With that past me, now onto more positive things. So, as I was saying, I already was thinking on leaving the city to fulfill two goals. The first goal, as you may have already learned, is to learn more about the new me, to learn how to control myself and to be the man I once was for Lizzy. The second goal is to help solve the mysteries of this world of darkness that opened itself to us on that dreaded night. That is why I moved here in Toronto about three days ago. It's certainly different here, the weather is much colder. On a side note, the Lynx in me to tell you that he loves the cold and the snow. Must be his Canadian heritage, eh?

Luckily, I don't have to live outside. Thanks to the money the Union has given me, I was able to get a nice apartment not far from the Lake. It got a nice view on it, so I've installed a camera in my window and I'm going to film everything that's going on. Surely, I'm going to see something someday. Either that, or I will go crazy from being around all that snow.

I would, anyway, if I wasn't given a contact with people here who are like me. I don't just mean, able to shift into animals, I mean, real lynx people, like me. There are three of us and a few others of different species. I don't know much about them yet, but I have the feeling we will get along well. They've been really cool with me so far, gave me tips and make me feel at home. Maybe I am, it's part of my blood, after all. Maybe I will move out here when I'm done. I think Lizzy would like it. The biggest lakes in the world! :P

Seriously though, what's left... moved, ferals, Lizzy, the cam... oh! Last thing, I'm going to apply for a new job next week. It's more of an apprentice job, really, since I didn't have time to finish my course, but it's better than a minimum pay job serving overfattened burgers with fries with too much salt. And don't get me started on those soft drinks...

I think that's all!

-Rick

PS: Oh, wait, how could I forget! I've talked so much about me, I forgot to talk about you guys. I know it's a pain to have you all so far away, it's a world of difference compared to the game nights of old. I'm sure you will be strong Christian, you have always been, that's why you always led our games. Austin, don't try to overthink things too much, ok? I know you're in a Free place, but being free doesn't meant being silly and irresponsible, :P Lizzy... you know I want to say, so... good luck over there in Japan. I hope your geist is having fun around all that water. (Kiss) And the others, I hope to hear from you guys soon, I'm getting worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment