Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Rick's Entry for September 2013

(( On time, plot, subplot, mentioning others (kinda). ))

Hello everyone!

I should probably have listened to you guy's warnings about Gaia. In hindsight, asking for the help of an omnipotent spirit wasn't all that smart of an idea. On the other paw... it worked!


...kinda. Well, at least, it worked better than Darrel and his lizards. Things. Whatever. Finding her was hell in the first place, and it was more like, she found us. We were minding our own business, taking a break from looking for her because, you know, the night is for sleeping, not hunting spirits, and then BAM! A wild Gaia appears!

She wasn't at all like I expected her to be. Maybe I watched too many horror movies, but I was thinking more like, you know, see-through human like figure. With flowers and stuff. Nope. She was more like an animal, with all sort of parts from various things, like... a chimera? Yup, a chimera with a face. With 3 eyes. Or maybe it was two. I'm tired, leave me alone!

I wish she hadn't gone on a very boring lecture about animal spirit blablabla something something. It would have saved me a few hours and a few headaches. Nonetheless, she agreed to help, if only because the world was kind of screwed without people alive on it. I suppose it would have left a lot of ghosts for an equally dead Lizzie to clean up after, but that wasn't the point here. Or maybe it was. I wanna sleep.

Oh screw this.... zzzzzzz...



Amelia here.

Ricky fell asleep while working on this. Poor thing. I told him to take a break, but he never listens. We found Gaia, and she accepted to provide us with the power to create many ferals as an emergency measure. It wasn't without a few strings attached, but we will sort out the details later. For now, we will try to find as many 'compatible' humans as we can. I understand the risks involved in this, mostly regarding the loss of humanity after the transformation. I'm not sure Ricky does. At times, it feels like it's all a game to him. Maybe it's his way of coping with the burden. I know I would give a lot to just be able to forget it myself and take care of my baby better. I'm afraid I could lose it...

PS: I don't pretend to completely understand what you guys are doing out there, but good luck and stay safe. I think Ricky would have said that.

No comments:

Post a Comment