Saturday, August 10, 2013

Rick's Entry for August 2013

(( 4pts, for barely on time, global plot, personnal plot, mention of other. ))

Hello ev... well, Christian

To be fair, not a bunch of time has passed since the last time I wrote, so it's not that strange to see a lack of activity on those magical communication lines. It would have been awesome to get awesome news from you Christian, especially after your unusual silence, but... glad to see you're alive, at least. I will bring some positive in this otherwise gloom and dark world we're in. We have found Gaia, or rather, we have found where exactly she is. We are trying to find someone who can help me negotiate with her, because we all know I'm not quite the most subtle in term of what I say when I talk in public. I don't want to miss this opportunity, enope. We're having too much to lose in this fight to take things lightly.

In other news, Amelia is feeling the baby move inside of her. It brought warmth to my heart to know that a new life is growing inside of her. Hopefully there's still going to be a world for he or she to be born in. We tried to list names for the baby during the short moments we have for ourselves. I think by next month we should have trimmed it down enough for it to be known.

And... that's all I had to say. I hope you can get out of your sticky situation, Chris! I'm sure you can! You may talk crazy, but you're not one to fall on the battlefield so easily. I believe in you!

-Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment