Saturday, July 27, 2013

Rick's Entry for July 2013

(( 4pts. Loss my first point for being late, but lookit, World Event to make it up! ))

Hello.

I have a good news and a bad news. The good news is that I'm still alive! The bad news is that most of the crew is dead. We lost great people, I never get used to it. It wasn't even our fault this time. What happens when you mix a shaky Europeean Union with supernatural creatures? If your answer is civil war, you win a cookie! I thought we were better than that, as a species, but I suppose it was half to be expected. The entire world is falling apart and reverting to what I would call a savage trench war. Of course, I shouldn't be talking, I'm the one who lost his humanity to the 'dark side' of the wild and trying to create an army of ferals with the help of Gaia, but at least I'm doing it for a good reason! I want to unite people, not break them apart!

Unfortunately, people here didn't think the same and we were attacked by a group of rebels of some sort. I don't know what exactly, I don't speak German. I do speak the way of battle, and since they weren't letting us pass peacefully, we forced our way through. It wasn't pretty, I can tell you that. I will spare you the details, as bloodily interesting as they are. Amelia and I made it without too much pain, I suppose that's what is important.

We're getting closer to our destination, so there's that. It's really hard to find the time to write to you guys, and I can see I'm not the only one. It's worrying, to be honest. Not a month has gone without Christian and his insane mage rambling. That's not a good sign. I really, really hope you're alright out there. At least I know Austin and Darrel are fine, kind of, so that's one less thing to worry about. Or two, depends how you see it. That's all the time I had, gotta go. We're not safe here.

-Rick

(( World Event: The Europeean Union has declared martial law all over the continent in an attempt to bring some stability to a falling social structure. It didn't really work. ))

No comments:

Post a Comment