Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Rick's Entry for April 2013

(( 4pts, you know why, no time for that today. Enjoy the plot-twistness! ))


Dear Everyone I care about, minus my dear family,

Today is a day of celebration! I, Rick Filion, have managed to accomplish a feat of extraordinary courage and dedication! I singlehandedly managed to create life, using only my magnetic charm and my extensive knowledge of technology! The Gods should bow become me, that's just how awesome I am!

Seriously though, everyone please have a metaphoric, tabbacco-less cigar, because I'm going to be a father! Isn't it that great? I know -'m bouncing around in joy over here, I'm litterally on a leash. I tried to tell Amy that I'm not a dog, but she has those mood swings, so I limited my complaining to save my life. This said, we hadn't really planned for this, but I'm not one to take a life for no reason, so we decided to keep it. Now I know we're supposed to be married, so... We're going on a honeymoon of sort, after a quick, civil wedding. Kind of. If we survive all of this, we're gonna go for the real thing, but for now, we're going to visit some of the world most extic locations in search of more members for our.... Petting zoo... As Chris so bluntly put it. On that note, getting petting from a hot redhead vixen is something really awesome, Christian. BAM! Take that! Now we're even.

Speaking of hot things, you guys are really doing some crazy stuff out there. Darrel and Austin, you need to take it easy. You're not going to help if you're dead. Then again, who knows. Lizzie laughed at death, so maybe it will work for you two. Lizzie, congrats for your new status and your newfound 'love' for bureaucrathy. Seriously, I know you well and I have no idea what they were thinking. You're an action girl, a thinker, not a... Well, whatever you call paperwork. You should delegate that to someone else and be useful out there, leading your people and what's not. I know you can do it, you just need to be a little more assertive and believe in yourself. Also, I'm sorry in advance for this, but... CHRIS AND LIZZIE, LAYING NEXT TO A TREE, S-E-X....

Da fuck, Amy hit me! It was just a joke, geese! That bi... Female dog. Love you too. Oh wait, what was I saying? Must not have been important. So we're leaving for two weeks, then we will finish regrouping ourselves. By next month, we should move our operations in northen China, closer to the rest of you guys. But for now... It's party time! I'm gonna be a daaaaad! Wooooooooooooooo!!!!!!


-Rick

PS: I took offense to your comment Chris about us not being human, or real, or something. I feel very much real and smart and stuff, so I don't want to hear anymore of this species bullcrap. We're all equally awesome. Peace and love for all, peps!

No comments:

Post a Comment