Monday, April 8, 2013

Austin's Entry for April 2013

The world was finally a perfect hole to be in. Everyone was so free you could dance wherever you wanted and on the streets or anywhere, but that wasn't good enough for some people was it? Now I can't even use my equipment anymore, and also we crashed into a mountain. Darrel if you see this I want you to please tell that Amon guy who called that I still don't know who he is, nor do I care.

I can't begin to describe how much trouble I'm in right now. I must be the biggest, most pathetic and worthless idiot in all creation.  I was stupid to think I could ever be my own center of gravity, a power to be reckoned with who could shape human history. That's not what I'm for, and this is what happens when you try so hard to be something you're not. The power and the glory belongs to all of you, or at least to Chris. My fate is to be a safe-house for anyone fleeing the inquisition; a light in the darkness need not burn especially bright. It is better to toil in obscurity in pursuit of virtue than to flail in the light. Or perhaps not. I could choose to prefer to be in the wrong. My heart desires above all to be exalted in the High Heavens and know the thrill of victory. Why should the Truth value of a proposition be esteemed above else?

 I suppose all that matters is I live so I can at least remain a pawn to one or all of you. What do I care, I've got wings! Plus it would certainly be more than I deserve. But Darrel, you're closest, so... I need your help. It's only a matter of time before these goons bug out. For now they're hemmed in with the rest of us. We're just inside the border with Turkey impaled in a steep hillside. I'll attach coordinates. Right now I, I can't even stand up, and this f... this place has to be kept safe. It's a treasure. We didn't just find it out in the open, it was buried deep. We only found it because it wanted us to.

Be careful. The General's best troops have formed a ring to keep the Turks off of us, but I doubt they'll want to take me seriously anymore. The LZ is very hot. Gutterdamerung.

(4 points)

No comments:

Post a Comment