Saturday, March 16, 2013

Austin's Entry for the month March

Chris! Sea Org says they've got people out looking for you. All of you, in fact. They understand the need to keep us all alive. They'll take you somewhere safe, or wherever they can. If you can find a way to make yourself a little less scarce they'll be able to pick you up. Maybe they can bring you to me. It's a safe as anywhere on the front line can be. We've been shelled and bombed with everything you can think of. Not a scratch, yet. If you're intent on staying where you are I'd still ask them for help. Their equipment is state of the art, and they know better than most how bad things really are. The organization is barely holding together. We're of the same mind that now is the time to mass our power and strike. Perhaps with luck what I'm about to do will call attention away from the rest of you.

Well ladies, gentlemen and Ricky I strongly suggest you keep your televisions on if you want to see some real fireworks. Actually I'd be surprised if you haven't already, we've had a news-chopper scoping us out for the past two days, though they're certainly keeping their distance. I honestly think now is the right time for what we're doing. It's getting post-apocalyptic out there. I won't deny it, I'm thrilled. The true Gods themselves have recently favored me. Their hosts march behind me and now I, me, am about to lead the charge in a desperate battle for the survival of the human race. Those ruins we uncovered south of Damascus weren't ruins at all, but a perfectly preserved Egyptian necropolis from the first dynasty, a kingdom established by refugees from Atlantis itself. It was apparently once part of a city called Naxannar according to a tablet in the main atrium. Not sure what that means.

The ominoculory I was after is here, pristine and powerful, but the the entire structure is also connected to an animonoculory, a kind of amorphous, all-purpose aetheric machine. Any pure magical substance seems to work well as fuel. We've tried mana, glamor and even essence. All were easily siphoned off. Even small quantities of each can supply the sonic defense systems with hours worth of energy AND generate both lift and thrust to get us about, though the fastest we've managed is about ten knots. It's certainly a lot faster and higher then you'd expect several million tons of sand-stone to be able to fly, eh? All in extreme comfort under murals depicting Mediterranean scenes, and... well... and, uh... there was forge downstairs, but I think I broke it.

Anyway it's looking like our chums in Greece will be at war with the Turks any day now. I've already destroyed the bulk of the Syrian tank army with great ease. We've been shelled and bombed and gassed, but these walls are sixty feet thick and the control apparatus is part of the stellascope array deep in the interior. Now we will prove ourselves to the Golden Dawn. While Mihkalikos strikes from the west, I'll attack from the south. We'll meet along the coast and establish a corridor to Syria and Lebanon. Then we'll dig in. Friendly troops in the area will be a be a real boon. With any luck we'll have demolished a rival and set the stage for the final battle against evil. Then maybe we can hook up with Ricky's forces in eastern Europe, assuming they actually exist.

This is going to be the true last crusade. Christendom and western civilization lives or dies right here. I'm shaking with anticipation! To hell with secrets and nonsense and biding our time, we're going to war!

Oh and, and if any of you find the need to contact me on some other channel I'd appreciate if you not use my real name. Call me Siegfried, please. For the time being that's what I'll be going as.

(4 points. Actually 5 points because this post generates a world event. Greece and Syria, though not aligned, invade Turkey. The Syrian front bears witness to the arrival of a huge monolithic stone airship with devastating firepower, trailed by a small armed force consisting of black armored vehicles and soldiers in black powered armor, both of which seemed to have materialized out of nowhere)

No comments:

Post a Comment