Friday, July 13, 2012

Rick's Entry for July 2012

(( So, 1 pt for on time (10 minutes late so totally doesn't count), 1 point for mentioning other, 1 point for subplot and 1 point for furthering the overall plot, if planning to go meet Austin counts (I'm totally gonna mini that next month, it's gonna be fun) ))

Hello everyone. I don't have much to say this month, because I'm going to be honest with you, Amelia and I are having a bit of trouble focusing on books and boring stuff when there's so much to do out there in the nice summer weather. So no crazy theory from us this month. On the upside, we have visited a few historical sites around Southern Ontario, although it's wasn't always human history it was all about. Like last weekend, we visited an old forest north of Hamilton, where tribal (read amerindian) ferals have gathered hundreds of years ago and still are gathering today, sometime. It was pretty interesting to hear about the exchanges that took place there, one of those rare moments of peace and truce between the different factions and species among us. It reminded me of Amelia and I. I'm a cat, she's a fox, and yet we're together. It was certainly inspiring. We totally did it there.

Too much information, huh? :P

Still, it wasn't a total vacation despite all our goofing around. I've heard about what's going on in Japan, it was all over the news. You know how those big news channel are, they talked about it for like a week, about how the international community was helping the country stay on its foot despite the famine and bla bla bla... Lizzie, if you're still alive, get out of there ASAP! I know you want to help, but darn, we need you alive, no matter how many souls there are over there to guide and whatever ghosty stuff you do. Sadly, I have a feeling what's going on other there is only the beginning. Even here, the price of food and gas is on the rise, I wouldn't be surprised if there was another crash in the next few months, far worse than 2008.  But that's all they want, isn't it? Weaken us to take us more easily, those evil dark creatures of evil. I totally hate them. If I could punch them to death, I so would. I can't though, so I guess research and training are good enough for a Plan B.

So, Austin, good to know you're... well, still alive I guess. I'm very curious about that place you mentioned, with those big caves and... oh, Amelia want to me to tell you she's soooooo jealous of you. I guess we're probably going to try to find a way to 'vacation' there during the summer. Lucky you, you're going to be flea infested by the end of August. Hehe. Just... keep those werewolves away, will ya? We don't really like them much, after what they've done over here last time.

Chris, you're crazy, you know that right? Your vow, your magic, your spy-ish ways, your secret trip with the military, you're sure not lacking fun and action in your life. I can't say I'm jealous of it, I like my comfort, but it's impressive nonetheless. Next time I see you, I'm totally give you a big congratulation hug. Or I'm going to let you pet me. Which you prefer.

Lizzie... you can pet me too, but for different reasons. Like I said earlier, said the f***ing out of Japan! It's insane to be there, insaaaane! Argh! Just thinking about you getting hurt makes me want to... to...

[the rest is a few misspelled words, then random letters]

No comments:

Post a Comment