Saturday, April 7, 2012

Rick's Entry for April 2012

(( 4 pts. On time, subplot, progress, and mentioning pretty much everyone else. Except Darrel. His posts creep me out. <.< ))

Alright... where to start... well, I'm sure you will be all glad to know that I'm not half dead or about to die this month. For once, I'm writing this in the safety of my appartment... not in the best of circumstances, though. Amelia just left for the night, more on that later. There are more urgent matters to discuss than my relationship with the vixen.

Where to start... it has been a fairly calm month this time. I said I would try myself in less dangerous situations and I almost did. I was about to tell Amelia that we should be a little less adventurous, but then I got your message Lizzie and, since it was kind of a low blow to go out with someone else during our break without telling you, I figured I should at least make it up a bit and try to stay with Amelia for you. We didn't really have anywhere to look at though, so we spent the first half of the month just trying to get things nice and neat around here. By that, I mean that we tried to be more friendly with the wolves, working on our differences and dousing the fire between us. I think it worked for the most part, thanks to the help of Darrel's friend. We agreed to stay on our side of the city and they agreed to stay on their side. We're free to go on the enemy side if it's not to hunt or to participate in gatherings of our respective gangs.

I agree with you Austin that we should stop those gang wars, but it's easier said than done when you have those instincts telling you to grab a territory and defend it to death. If someone was to take something that's mine, like my apartment, my favorite fast food place, Amelia or Lizzie, I would fight to death for it. Of course, Lizzie isn't so much mine anymore... which... reminds me that I have something to ask you, Lizzie. The reason Amelia left tonight was because things got really... err... warm between us and we almost... did the you-know-what. I wanted to, but I didn't want to betray you. I still own you, and it wouldn't be fair to you while we're on a break to... yeah. So... I would like if... if I could drop my ownership of you. I want to focus fully on Amelia now. So... what I'm trying ro say is... that I hope you're not too mad if... I want us to break up. For good. I still want us to be good friends and play games and stuff if we ever have the time for it again, but... I don't want to feel tied to you anymore. So... it would be nice if you could give me your permission, because Mr. Pant is very sad tonight. Oh, and you should visit sometime! You could spend a day or two here, and maybe meet her, and maybe go check out those ghosts on the Lake. I'm sure you could be of help. If you want to. I mean, if travelling to Japan through the Underworld was so easy, I'm sure a short vacation to Toronto wouldn't be too hard on you. Heck, maybe you could make a detour by our town and get Austin too. I my best bud and I can't exactly pay for plane tickets.

What else... hmm... I have many things to tell Austin, but I think I will wait to see if he can visit before waisting this communication channel on it. So I'm gonna talk to Chris, instead. Man, you're really freaking me out with all your talk of secret stuff. You're like, in a secret world within a secret world within our secret world. It's inception to the cube. I dunno what's up with you, and by the look of it, it's probably not in our interest to know, but I'm sure you will be able to get through it. If anyone can do it, it's you, our not-so-official-and-slightly-insane-but-inspiring-leader.

I feel like I'm forgetting something.... oh! Yeah, animal spirits. We listened to your idea, partly because the Lake ghosts tried to kill me, partly because Amelia wanted to do more exploration and researches. So last weekend, we went in a trip in the wilderness. It was really awesome, especially that part where we hunted a rabbit and ate it raw. Err... too much information, right? Point is, even far away frown the city, I felt like something was following us. As if I, or maybe Amy, was a magnet for the supernatural. I've got this little theory that maybe, just maybe, everything supernatural is trying to get us killed. Those wolves, those ghosts, everything. We all gotta be careful, but all the same, the more we feel threatened, I think the closer to what THEY don't want us to know. Maybe it's something about their weakness, maybe something to make us stronger, I don't know... but we're definately on the right track. Lizzie, don't listen to Austin, you're fine where you are. I know it's dangerous, I know people are after us, but that's what we need to do. The more we do that, the more we get closer to the truth. And maybe that day, we will be able to all get together and kick that overgrown space octopus face. Then have a wild DnD session, like the good old time. Now that will be a fun celebration.

...yeah, the world totally has way too geeky saviors.

No comments:

Post a Comment