Sunday, April 1, 2012

Christian's Entry for April 2012

Lost. Dark. Alone. I am sorry if my message is either short or dark, because I feel an awful like both. I know I prepared for this, I know that none of this should phase me... but it does. The good new is that I’m apparently very good with languages. Dunno how that is, but... at least I can talk to people before they... nevermind. I don’t wanna think about my life right now, I really don’t. Suffice it to say it is... very difficult. So how the vow works is that you swear to give up stuff, and... you’re a different person. I can’t say when or what without breaking the vow, but... I don’t wanna be this person. And neither does anyone else, I don’t think. It sucks to be so... nope! No details, dangit! I can’t tell anything, except that... I’m not real anymore. Not like I used to be. Not like any of you are. I guess that’s how the masters who complete this process come back so differently than they left. I wonder who I’ll be when I finish this... who I am or who I used to be. The Order wouldn’t tell me, so... I don’t actually know. Guess what? When it’s wet and cold and lots of people are on the streets with you, they do what they want. None of my magic works. All that stuff I learned... it’s like heaven doesn’t want to acknowledge I even exist. But... enough about me.

Darrel, I’m glad you’ve got a pack. I don’t know much about much of anything, but what I know about werewolves indicates you shouldn’t really be /trying/ to live without one. Especially considering how difficult our goals are. It was stupid of us to try and take this enemy by ourselves, even if we are apparently important for some reason. Professor Armitage was right about that, though. I’ll never forget what we saw. Or... what happened to us. Although I guess it was mostly just you, Lizzie. I hope the magic I used to send that object to you didn’t have anything to do with you being captured and imprisoned by Cheiron, because... At least you can die less permanently than the rest of us. Whatever good that does you. I’m glad you made it out okay at least! Stay safe! There’s bound to be something to what’s going on... A method behind all the madness. Somewhere. Can you... it’s awful to imagine what you went through. What I did... Can you remember when we were just ordinary people? Back when we used to eat fast food and play video games and roleplay? Sometimes I think about that one with Ashton and Parker. I can just imagine how well they would do in conditions like this! Little fairies falling apart like wax paper. Let me know if the artifact... momento... works for you. Because I dunno if it does what it says it should.

Ricky, don’t get discouraged! That sounds scary... but it sounds to me like that fox is perfect for you. Someone to get you out and doing things. The world doesn’t need cowards right now... it needs people who get out and gets the stuff done that needs to get done. You will be successful... but that doesn’t mean you have to try and figure out a problem that isn’t your natural sphere. I mean... maybe you should avoid /human/ ghosts and focus on the animal world. Figure out the sort of stuff a fox and a cat can figure out.

As for me, I’ll keep on trudgin’ forward. It’s hard, but... I won’t give. There are lots of people out there... one of them is bound to know how to help me... be... alive again. Please... it might be one of you. Try to... be nice to... people... you... see... Stupid vow! -Dies.

((Oh, and score. 4 exp on time, subplot, progress, others.))

No comments:

Post a Comment