Monday, June 10, 2013

Rick's Entry for June 2013

(( 4pts for bla bla bla... you know every thing by now. I'm in a hurry here. ))

Hey everyone!

First, I take no offence to you not thinking I'm pretty, Chris. If anything, it's reassuring. You won't take Amelia and I away from each other... or... me away from her. You saw her go, she's certainly the Alpha around here. Sadly.

Anyyyyyway, I had a great time fighting along you. It was just like when you got me to play one of your airsoft sessions, which sucked by the way, sorry, except it ended up a lot more bloody and painful. You obviously had seen a lot more of that before we arrived and I had seen too little, because I can't say it left a nice taste in my mouth. In fact, one of the reasons I'm trying to find this spirit is because I won't have to deal with the violence anymore. I know, it's cowardly of me, because I will feel much safer when I will have more people like me around. Well... at least more than the 500 who are left. Or was that 300? I really need to do a head count. Just in case someone decided to have the bright idea to attack someone else without warming. Animal thing.

I won't go back to that battle, I've seen enough of that for a month or two, so I will say that it did felt good, while we weren't fighting for our lives, to be with Chris for a while. It made me realize that it doesn't matter if Darrel is a crazy dog, if I think Austin is doing weird things I don't understand at the other side of the world, that my ex-girlfriend is thinking of doing nasty thing with one of my best buds, or that Ramira is like... well, I haven't figured that out while I was around her. It finally hit me that after all this craziness, all the time travelling, all the time with Amelia... all of that is really nothing compared to the simple pleasure of all being together and having fun. I really miss you guys. Like, honest. If I could give away my super awesome kitty super powers of greatness just to have everyone together again, even just for a few hours... I would.

Sadly, that's not how things go. Lizzie gotta keep helping the ghosts, Chris gotta keep being a big damn hero and Ramira need to stay at his side for some reason, Austin and Darrel need to do things I fucking don't get in places because that's what they do and I... well, I have two things to do, one of which isn't appropriate to talk about here... so I will talk about the other one!

I did leave Chris a few days ago with what is left of my group and we're trying to track down this so-called Goddess of Nature. We're not really going fast right now, or being focused... at this point, with every passing week leading to more governments collapsing and shit going worse, maybe keeping a low profile while searching isn't such of a bad idea.

In other news, Amelia's pregnancy is going well. Poor her couldn't fight with the rest of us, so she came up with some battle plans of the sort with Chris. They really helped! Smart as a fox, that one! :P We spend hours sometime arguing the gender of the baby. I want a little boy, she wants a little girl. Yup, not really original of us, but it does help keeping our minds away from the... more unfun things around...

Anyway, I will leave it at that. I'm really tired, so I'm going to go sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment