Sunday, February 10, 2013

Rick's Entry for February 2013

(( So, 5pts: 1pt on time, 1pt mentioning others, 1pt for local plot, 1pt for global plot, and 1pt for world event, bonus for actually having created it. YAY! /randomness ))

Hello guys!

First of all, holy guacamole Batman, Ramira is alive? Alright, it's the last time I am lazy when it comes to reading letters. I knew it was planned at some point, but I never actually thought it would happen. And now Ramira is magical or something? Woah, big news there, it makes mine looks like super non-important, and it is kind of very important. Congratulation to Ramira being alive, I wish her the best of luck remaining in that state, at least long enough for a teary group reunion.

Before I go back to want I wanted to talk about, I would like to say that I'm curious about this new secret. Must be pretty critical for you to tell us all of it existence instead of telling Lizzie another way, or wait a later time. If I'm allowed a guess or two (although I don't really expect to be told if I'm right), I think it's either that you two got together during your meeting (if you know what I mean *winkwink*) or Lizzie taught you how to travel in the Underworld, somehow. I'm rooting for the first one, cuz it would be sooooo cute (also, it would get Amy off my back with the whole "what if Lizzie still got feelings for you" and blablabla. Gah, women.).

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, time for me to talk about what I've actually wanted to talk about in the first place! As I said last month, I've extended my movement to unite different people under a single group. Things are looking a lot better for us than they are for you, Chris. I guess too much power gets to the head of Mages and make them do stupid things. I hope you can keep your head cold and stuff. The last thing we need is more race for more power. So, as I was saying, we managed to reach a truce between different factions. The Union's numbers have been increasing a lot, lot more thanks to our efforts and Amelia, some key Union members and I are in the process of building a training camp for new recruits, right here in Europe. Mage magic is cool and all, but at some point we will have to kick some asses to ensure that Chris' plans get to completion, so the more firepower we have, the better. Especially with the trouble with uniting the Mages, we may have to deal with conflict against the some 'good guys', so even more reason to get ready. This said, I haven't completely given up on the knowledge side of things, I plan to get back on that later, maybe in April or May. Some more travelling would be good at some point, but for now, what we have here is too fragile. If we leave now, it could crumble and that would be veeeery bad. So.... yup.

That's pretty much it for now. I'm not sure what you're all up to guys, except Chris and his troubles with the Mages, but I wish you all the best of luck either way.

-Rick

PS: Amelia says hi!

WORLD EVENT: Rick's revelations have spurred heated discussions on social networks. Globally, some conflicts of supernatural natures have lessened in intensity as some factions are making small truces here and there to join the cause. As much as it helps, there are new conflicts started every day for other reasons, so it's only a bandage on a heavily bleeding cut, the calm won't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment