Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Austin's Entry for February

Oh God, she's alive? And whole? I wish I knew what to say. I guess I never really thought you could do it. You really do serve the Master, don't you? You should take comfort in that. The Grower toils in the dark, while the deceiver flails in the light. As things go we may all be pledging allegiance to the High Heavens someday soon. It may be our only choice. Something tells me not to celebrate now that Rami's back. I can't help feeling uncomfortable. I suppose it wasn't easy for you, but it really SHOULDN'T be possible. It may not really be her, and you wouldn't be able to tell, Chris. She could be a manifestation of the void itself. Though I suspect you've that of that already. Have you shown her to a dog? If you still aren't sure, maybe you could bring her to me. I might be able to tell, or... I might know someone who can.

Anyway... I'm in Syria, not too far from Damascus. I'm afraid I've stirred up the hive a little, myself. I found what I was after, and so much more. I'm overwhelmed by what this machine can do. We can and have weaponized it, and more importantly, it's mobile somehow. For the moment we've buried ourselves under the desert, but we'll have to come back up soon to re-establish contact with Mikalihkos and the expedition. There's no way we'll be able to hide on the surface, but at least we can defend defend ourselves. The few weapons on-board are all sonic and very powerful. They can transform the sand into such a fine liquid. We've buried so many Syrian tanks...

I'm sorry, friends. I'm useless to you. It's all I can hope that things continue to fall into place for me as they ever have. I'm so tired of never having a plan, and always having to hide that I don't. Hopefully soon I'll be free to ponder the occulory. I may lose my sight, and what remains of my sanity, but I shouldn't need either for much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment