Monday, August 13, 2012

Ricky's Entry for August 2012

(( Mwhahaha, 4pts, perfect Rick strike again! Well... more like, last minute, botch his posts, write random things Rick, but heh, at least stuff happens, right? Riiiiiiight? Also, cool idea Kris, go for it, we will see if I get time to. ))

Hola, people!

First thing first, Kris! I've read your letter... three time, because the first time I feel asleep because it was soooo long, the second because I needed to do it all over, and the third to really understand it. I... blame distractions. But I'm done with that, promise! Just to prove it, and because certain people have insisted a little much, Amelia and I are taking... we're going to mean with Austin using certain method of transportation. I would tell you more, but that would just be tempting fate, so I won't. What I can tell you is that we're leaving this city for a while and we're going to help Austin with his underground new crash place... that and doing some sightseeing around town, to see how things are these days... probably not very pretty.

Point is, I'm not going to take this as a vacation. My bag is filled with books, trickles and anti-flea skin lotion. Lots of it. You're never too cautious when visiting stinky places and dark caves. Never again. You don't want to know about my one experience with fleas... it's... obviously nowhere as bad as seeing the Void, fighting for your life in Japan, travelling deep under or meeting dumb ghosts on a cruise, but it still sucks. So, where was I... yes, meeting with Austin. Every is settled and I will meet him in our old town. I'm going to try some of that Magic while I'm there, it never hurts to learn new skills. I may not be very useful when it comes to finding clues about what we need to do, but at least I will be there when it's time to kick asses and take names. This said, I am hoping to make a discovery down there. So close to the sea, so deep... we're bound to find something awesomely frightful. Thanks God I have Amelia to give me courage, otherwise I would probably still be in my room, doing nothing. Mmm... well, actually, I would probably be dead, all things considered.

But, enough about me, more about you guys and the bunch of good news you add to tell. So much I don't know where to start, so I will go in alphabetical order. I considered throw a coin for a moment, but not the best place for it right now. So, Austin... Austin, Austin, Austin... why am I talking about you, we're going to see each other tomorrow and we will have all the time in the world to talk about everything and nothing. But, I guess I should at least thanks you for helping us get home. Really appreciated buddy. I owe you a hug... as a lynx. And possibly some petting... but only if I have a vixen to my side. I wouldn't want her to feel jealous... I mean... to share...

...quick change of topic before she bites me, Chris. Oh boy, I did say that you write waaaay too much, right? Because you do. Not that I didn't like that, so many awesome news in that wall of rambling. Good to hear you're fine and done with that crazy vow. Now we're hearing the Chris we know, not the Chris saying things making no sense to may and imploring the Gods. So, you will meet Lizzy, huh? Lucky you... because... you... sensitive topic, I see... n ext! Wow, I'm not sure if I consider you lucky or insane for having seen what the void truly is... or is not... I'm... not really sure I understood it fully. It surely wasn't what I hypothesized it would be, and the way you described it, it makes me wonder how we can defeat it. I don't want to sound like the pessimist one, but if they come from an higher dimension... wouldn't killing them like... kill us too? It's like, we're inside a box, and we destroy what's outside the box, then we're in nothing and die. Or maybe I got it all wrong. Maybe I will read it a fourth time on the trip...

Next iiiiiis... Darrel. Darn. Why don't you take over for this part, Amy? Oh... right... werewolves. Hmm... I'm going to be honest with you, Darrel, I'm not all super happy about the fact that I could possibly meet you there. Not that I hate or anything... just... you know... foxes, cats and wolves, don't really mix well. I'm really grateful for your advices, but seeing you again it person could be... difficult to handle. So, just in case you're planning on visiting Austin soon... I dunno... try to look as normal as possible? Especially with the fleas. Humans don't have them, you better don't, or else, I don't know what I will do to you. Probably just get killed.

Finally... Lizzy... oh boy, awkwardness. Good to see you alive. Good luck. Have fun with Chris!

Oh, look at the time, we're going to miss the [censored].

-Rick

PS: Since she's looking away now... god, vixen on their day of the month, not easy to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment