Friday, August 10, 2012

Austin's entry for the month of August

(After months of silence, and with the general election fast approaching it has finally been announced that the president is dead, supposedly recently due to exhaustion. Rumors have long and continue to spread, and the general state of paranoia and stagnation gripping the US, deepens.)

Well I look forward to being at your mercy. I'm sure I can speak for everyone. Absolutely. In the meantime we will content ourselves with the fight... the goodfight, folks. You mentioned the orders, and specifically the free council. I suspect you know everything already, but the Free Council isn't what it used to be, at least not out by us. Yesterday we went with a Sea Org squad back down to the orrery. The guys there were FC, I knew them, but they were sure they didn't want me or anyone else on their stelascopes. And now we've had to get creative when it comes to hiding dead bodies. Good news is the place is ours now. I may even consider moving my study back there. That equipment is either the key to vast knowledge and power, or the means to a very pleasant suicide. So win-win. Anyway, I hope you seriously consider coming to US when you make your rounds. Not the communists, or the social democrats, or the nanby-pamby humanists. June and I are trying to hold us to true, sound principles. What we can't afford to lose right now is institutionalism. I'll say it right now, anyone out there who isn't fighting for human civilization and western values better be prepared to kill every last one of us. Vae Victus.

Okay, okay, RICKY! Sorry for not getting to you first. You and all your foxy girlfriends are more than welcome down here. It'd be so excellent to see you again, and you could give us a hand poking around in the dark... if you want. I trust you more than wolves. Much more, but don't you tell them that. What I recommend is that you get a hotel. The smell of chemicals is really strong down here from all the cleaning up we did. The werewolves can't stand it, and the rest still get headaches now and then, so you don't wanna' sleep down here. Actually if you want we can reserve a room for you right now somewhere close by. You'll want to call Greg when you're here or you have/need any more information. His number is (###-###-####). He works up top and relays messages so we don't have to risk being tracked. Be careful, and be quiet, okay? Especially when you're here.

But.... don't let me scare you off, it really isn't THAT bad here. Not like Baghdad or whatever. And if you've got other ideas about what you'd liked to do here let me know. It's just... this isn't vacation land, I'm sure you remember that. Someday this entire valley is going to collapse into the ocean, like it's wanted so desperately the last ten thousand years... it's funny, the connection they have with water. You know Kris, if it's really us who are the aberrations, maybe it's time we thought of trying to negotiate again. There has to be some way we can communicate. What about our friends up north? You know the ones. Nothing to lose we aren't going to lose anyway. According to you we're a cancer cell haunting the prostate of the multiverse. Makes sense to me. For all we know his dreadlordship is a surgeon... or more accurately you'll agree, a surgeon's tool.

That's it then, I think. Godspeed. Tally Ho. Looking forward to hearing from you.

(4 points. Late, but included a world event)

No comments:

Post a Comment