Saturday, May 12, 2012

Austin's Entry for May 2012

((Three points))

Ohhhhhhh.... ohhhh I get it, it's like Homestuck! Nifty... I hope this isn't just a dream. I shouldn't think too much about it. I doubt it will last long, just one of those moments. Am I using correct punctuation and stuff? I can't really control what I say or do right now, maybe. I can't go back and fix anything. I can't see what's being encoded. Pardon if there's something important I fail to talk about, since ah... at the moment I can't review your recent messages. Have to go from memory. So... from the ominoculary we can't see into the supernal, no. I don't know if that's even possible, though now I know I know less even than there is to not know. The equipment wasn't even supposed to lo... to look past the hedge. What we saw... we observed... was like a hypercube, threedimensional shadows of fourdimensional objects and landscapes. Head on, apply directly to the brain. Those were overwhelming enough. I can't describe to you the beauty I've seen, beauty enough to cause injuries and firestorms. The fires are hot enough to consume souls.



Indent...

Indent...

yyyess....



For a fleeting instant I glimpsed a shadow. The only way I can describe it is to say it was brighter than the sun at noonday. I was blinded. I'm afraid when I wake up I will truly be blind. I'm going to paraphrase someone else, now. You look to your left and to your right, but neither is any harder than the opposite. But in this sleep I can look left and right in the stream of time, I have even looked up. What happens then? What if I dive in? Ahhh, then the madness begins. Fat lot of good it all does, seeing all, it's too big for me. I can't see anything. Something is seeping into me, a silo of grain, of sand, is on top of me and slowly pouring in. I am doing my best to let in slow. I have no desire to keep it out, only to digest it rather than be consumed myself. I don't suppose this will last. This power... is raw, fresh. There is simply a lot of it. Here. All at once, but for all I can do. What am I saying? I have never slept so soundly, so comfortably as now. Nothing in creation matters to me. Like you Darrel. You were tortured and hurt, but I don't care. The softness of the mattress, the faint cool breeze from downstairs... they seem to have carried me to my room... nothing else matters, only the good things, but not really. I promise I will care when I wake up, though. This will not last. The nightmares are coming. It's a bitter cup I have to drink, but I'm too curios. Hope? I don't need hope. I have curiosity. I accept everything. I am a black hole. I should shuddup.


Annd... sssspaaaaccccee....


Kris, I can't tell you happy your message made me. All I can say is, huzzah, huzzah, fight on! Don't give up the ship, fight to the last man! Would that we could stand together, that the world might never overtake us. Be strong, take courage... and lay low. Lizzie... Lizzie, don't be mad. Don't be upset. Please. I don't pretend to know what's best for you, I just pretend to know what's best for everyone else. If you die again someone else, dies. You know that right? Don't you understand? Is that not true after all? Why don't leave Cheiron alone? What do you know about them? They could be part of what the world needs most now, I think. How do you know they can't make you and them alive again? Even the Guardians of the Veil are wiser... they are right, maybe. Would that I could dialogue with them now. They understand what's important, I think. The free council are all communists and hipsters and pigs, but for a few. The guardians understand that it is always but for a few. The typical person... the human being... he has fallen so low he is animal. Except some they are all animals! Cruel, filthy, wretched, stupid, hopeless. Perhaps those who cannot love or reason, perhaps they ought to be... they've begun, the nightmares... so much hate!


Ricky... Darrel, before I go... whatever, the followers of the old ways are nothing, they're finished! You keep on the path you're marching and you're just a corpse waiting to be sent back to the grave. I'm sorry... it's just... I... no, that's wrong. I understand. Sometimes I wonder if victory is the only way to end wars. Now I know it's true. The bitterness can run so deep sometimes, so that the only way to peace is the complete extermination of one side or the other. I prefer that to the Season Unending. It's no crime to look after your own. It's no crime to do what you must. Dear god... if I have anything to say about it... let the Uratha lead the charge, as was fated them. You can't imagine the bloodshed. Let our peace be a victory, so that even the dead will have finally seen an end to war.

No comments:

Post a Comment