Friday, May 10, 2013

Rick's Entry for May 2013


(( 4 pt. 1 for time, 1 for mentioning others, one for local plot, one for main plot. Although technically, I think those last two are one and the same in this case. ))

Hello, everyone.

I'm going to be quite, quite quick this time. It's not that I don't want to talk to you guys, but I've read Chris's message not so long ago and apparently, no one told us about that before now. I guess I should have watched the news instead of... anyway... point is, time to go to Shanghai to help Chris and Rami over there. I wish we would meet in better times, but it's an emergency, I ha... we haven't gathered and prepared an army to stay quiet when things are getting hot. Nope, we're going there, as soon as in the next 10 minutes. If the plane is on time. Many have already left in the last few hours, planes after planes crammed full of people and material. I wish we had been more prepared, we aren't bringing our A-game, but it's better than nothing. I spent those last few hours trying to convince Amelia to stay behind for the safety of the baby, but she wouldn't listen. I can't say I'm exactly surprised, I mean, she has been pushing me around for a year now and things aren't getting any better with her body being messed around by influx of hormones of all kind. So, I guess I will have to just watch over her a little more.

As for you guys... keep up your good work Darrel and Austin. Christian and Ramira, we will see ourselves soon, so it can wait until that. And you Lizzy... hey, you should come over with your ghost mob group! Then we can have a double date with good ol' Chris and Amelia, it's gonna be awkwardly awesome! I still don't get what you see in him though, I mean, you should have fallen in love waaaaay earlier, you've known each other for longer than we do. Having it happen now is... random and weird to me. But then again, I can't say I've ever understood people. I prefer animals and it's reciprocal. Wild love! (Rimshot)

Oh, look like I gotta go! Amelia is waving at me. Darn, I wasn't doooooooone messing with the new couple of the month! Meh. Bye guys, let's see if we survive China!

(( PS: Kris, next month, Rick, Amelia and about... 2000 ferals of all species will have joined you guys. Feel free to have anything happen, you have free reign over everyone for that month. Lucky you! ))

No comments:

Post a Comment