Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Rick's Entry for March 2012

(( 1 pt for on time. Yes, I know it was supposed to be yesterday, but since I was sick for a week, and since Kirb was supposed to post, and since Ka was supposed to post, then all things considered, I'm comparatively on time. Sue me. My precciiiiioous pt. 2pt for furthering both the plot and the subplot. And one more point for talking about the others. ))

Hola everyone. I'm taking this time of extreme danger to write to you. After all, what a better time than stuck on a boat possessed by spirits in the middle of the Great Lake when you're a cat creature to send a message to your friends using the magical internet thing? Apparently there's none, or else I would have chosen another one. I'm sure you're all wondering what the heck I got my feline behind in such trouble again, but because I've got no common sense, I will talk about other things first. Amelia's well. She's a little shaken right now and a bit confused about what I'm doing. Sorry about that by the way, I couldn't exactly hide it from her in here.

Where was I... oh right, how I got here. We. We got. Never said I. We got into this in a silly way. Remember how I was talking about reading, last time? Well, we learned a lot about the legends surrounding the Lake. Those spirits I saw on my camera are part of that lore. They attach themselves to the boat passengers and feed on part of their soul, for a purpose we didn't quiiiite understand yet. If our current predicament is any indication, they don't like to be bothered. Nope nope nope, they don't. Since we're likely gonna die, again, let me take a few moments to tell you that I like you all. To different levels of like. The buddy kind of likes. Buddies I may never see again. By the way, thanks for the help, Darril. Sending Jake over here for a quick diplomacy trip really helped things. Instead of being dead, we're not only simply on bad term with the werewolves. I mean, if we weren't about to die on a ship, I bet it would be great. Another thing I want to say is... good luck Lizzie. You've been very silent since I first talked about Amelia, so you're probably upset. At least, you should be happy to know what if I die here, she dies too. Yup. Yes, I'm

----

Hello? Hello? Does this thing work? I guess it does. Sorry for the lack of structure, got distracted. Good news, we're alive. Bad news, we've lost our targets. I guess it's time to tell you guys why I did all this. So, Amelia and I found out about those ghosts beings and because she's in... adventurous, we actually did go on a boat trip to investigate. I was joking when I said we should go, but apparently she doesn't take joke well. So while we were on that boat, those... things... tried to get at us. They didn't appreciate my anti-ghost stuff. Thanks Liz. Except you didn't tell me that it didn't only stop spirits, it angered them. They deigned show themselves to us and... I think I liked the werewolves more. Nope, the underworld and its creations definitely aren't for me, even if they're tasty fishes. Especially when they fricking try to kill you! They cornered us in the chamber. Things seemed to have calmed down, so I started writing what I thought would be my last message, ya know, so you would continue the fight. They didn't let me finish. The door, blew open, with all that... muddy water? I dunno, it didn't feel real. Actually, it wasn't real, Amelia told me. They tried to scare us into thinking we would drown. I totally didn't believe me and I totally wasn't saved by Amelia... again. Totally not. Nope. Although that totally didn't happen, and it shouldn't impact my choices given it's inexistent, I think I will go back to a low profile for the next few weeks. I've had enough fighting, visits to hospital and boat drama and hallucinations. Enough. I think they want to kill us. Kill us for looking for them. Kill us for being too nosey. Cthuluchu and his unspeakable name will get a break from me. And the werewolves. And the foxes! While Amelia isn't looking, I want to write that I may reconsider choosing her. Redhead may be as much my thing as yours, but adventures and mysteries aren't for me. I'm a cowardly kitty. There, I said it. Back to my kitty nap. And I would suggest you guys do the same too. We need to be alive to defeat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment